ALL IN FOR CANCER.
No-Limit Texas Hold’em Freeze-Out Tournament
- Above all, have fun and be nice.
- The Tournament Director’s decision is final.
- Cards speak for themselves once called.
- Minimum raise amount is the amount of big blind or the amount of the last raise or bet, whichever is higher. Player allowed “all-in” if their stack does not meet minimum raise requirement.
- Verbal declarations of action prevail. Flexibility will be allowed to accommodate novice players. So, verify player intentions.
- Ask players not to splash the pot. Bets should be placed in front of their cards. When possible, place separate chip stacks representing each bet/raise instead of stacking all together. When the dealer declares “pot right”, then the dealer moves the bets into the center pot.
- Cards should be dealt from the dealer’s hand with the cut card (blank card) protecting the bottom card. Do not deal cards from sitting on the table.
- Do your best to avoid misdeals. Alert a Floorperson or the Tournament Director if you are unclear how to handle a particular misdeal.
- Make change in an orderly, obvious manner; allowing all at the table to easily see your count. Attempt to make change before entering a pot.
- Moving cards towards the muck is a fold. If the player’s cards touch the muck (pile of folded cards) they will be dead.
- It’s the player’s choice to muck or show losing or uncalled hands, but only at the end of the hand please. Players should not discuss their cards until hand has been completed by all players. If the player shows their cards to any players, they must show it to all players.
- Dead button Rule – The big blind is posted by the player due for it (and always moves each hand), and the small blind and button are positioned accordingly, even if this means the small blind or the button is placed in front of an empty seat, giving the same player the privilege of last action on consecutive hands.
When a player arrives to your table get their seating card and place it in your tray.
If you have open seats, raise your hand, and say, “Seat open on table #!”. Put the seating card in the empty position. A floor person will come and collect the seating cards and seat new players at your table.
Rebuys and Add-Ons
The charity will be selling Rebuys and Add-ons through the tournament.
- Rebuys and Add-Ons are sold by the charity runners. Dealers may NOT handle cash.
- Raise your hand and say “REBUY/ADD-ON on on table #!”.
- You may pay the player their chips before the runner gets to you. But be sure to get the runners attention. That money to going to charity!
CALL A FLOOR PERSON IF YOU NEED HELP