Get a Quote.
New Regulations for Casino Nights in North Carolina
MOST Casino Nights in North Carolina now require a ALE Casino Night Permit. There are new requirements to qualify for a permit:
- The sponsor of the even must be an employer/trade association with 25 or more employees/members. Or a 501(3) charity of 5 or more years.
- Your event must be held a venue with a ABC permit to sell alcohol (even if you are not serving alcohol).
- You must use a permitted casino theme party operator like Casino Party Aces.
- Permits must submitted to the ALE 30-days in advance.
- Typically gatherings like birthday parties, reunions, weddings do not qualify for a permit. ALE does not allow these types of events.
For more detailed information, please consult the NC ALE Casino Nights Gaming Division.